Quickly Find, Process, and Generate Products from Landsat-8 Imagery | Live Webinar
Access to free data is one thing. Finding the right images, processing them and generating meaningful information from them is another. Join this live webinar to learn more about extracting critical information to develop leading geoanalytics products from Landsat-8 data.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to easily visualize and comprehend information from Landsat-8 imagery
- What type of Landsat-8 GeoServices are available on CloudEO GeoMarketplace
- How you can deploy GeoServices on CloudEO's GeoMarketplace
Who should attend this webinar:
- Smart City Planners, Government, Planning groups
- Anyone who utilizes or intends to utilize Landsat imagery and/or information products extracted from multispectral imagery
- Developers looking to deploy cloud based geoanalytics
- Researchers and academic who are interested in Landsat-8 imagery
We will have Q&A at the end of the webinar to answer your questions. If you can’t attend the live webinar, register anyway and we’ll email you a link to the recording and the slides.
This live webinar will occur three times in English. Sign up for the webinar that best suits your time zone:
Thursday, December 14th
Tokyo | 10:00am JST (GMT+09:00)
Paris | 4:00pm CET (GMT+01:00)
New York | 2:00pm EST (GMT-05:00)
BONUS: Register today and instantly receive our whitepaper, Building GeoServices for CloudEO Store Using ENVI.