HomeHomeForum Groups & ...Forum Groups & ...Exelis VISExelis VISGeneral Questio...General Questio...Regarding FLAASH correctionRegarding FLAASH correction
Previous

Next
New Post
3/14/2017 6:41 AM

Hi,

I am trying to do atmospheric correction on AWiFS data onboard IRS-P6 using FLAASH module of ENVI 5.1.

I have some doubts in the parameters that need to be inputted into the module. In the multispectral settings tab, there is an option for water reference channel, what does it mean? Also an option for index to first band is there, If the value is set from 1 to 4, then it displays the following error message.

'filterfunctionfile'.sli doenot contain enough bands for the given input image. please check sensor type. The sensor type was, however, set to unknown. 

And if index is set to 0, then it says that 'filterfunctionfile'.sli doenot contain any non-zero responses for band : 0

However, at this step some processing starts and then it stops after a while with the following error message:

ACC error: modrd5: Non finite numbers in coefficiebt array coeff.

IDL error:

OPENR: Error opening file, Unit: 100, File , Filterfunctionfile.sli.hdr

The system cannot find the file specified

ACC_MODRD5

ACC_HYPER2

ACC_ACC

ENVI_ACC_EVENT

ENVI_FLAASH_PROCESS_MANAGER

IDLRTMAIN

$MAIN$

What is exactly the problem, Am I using wrong parameters or else inputting files in wrong format or what?

Please help!

New Post
3/15/2017 7:55 AM

What is the path to the filter function you are using?  Is it empty?  There is no filter function for AWiFS data in ENVI so you would need to supply your own filter function for this.

Alternately, you could use Quac.

New Post
3/15/2017 11:09 PM

Of course, I am inputting the filter function file that has been created using spectral library builder tool available in the software.

New Post
3/16/2017 7:52 AM

Does the input image and filter function use the same units (microns or nm)?

New Post
3/17/2017 12:18 AM

How do I check the wavelength units of the input image?

New Post
3/17/2017 7:44 AM

Right click on the image in the Layer Manager and select View Metadata and then view the spectral information.  It should show the units as microns or nanometers.  Does this also match the filter function units?

New Post
3/18/2017 2:25 PM

Re: Regarding FLAASH correction  (United States)

Oh, the meta data of input image does not contain this information. What now?

New Post
3/20/2017 6:54 AM

Re: Regarding FLAASH correction  (United States)

You will need to add this information using Edit Header (for ENVI 5.1) or Edit Metadata for ENVI 5.3 and higher.  You can also do this using ENVI Classic, File->Edit ENVI Header.

New Post
3/23/2017 4:15 AM

This did not help!

New Post
3/23/2017 7:05 AM

Can you post the template.txt that is created in the output directory and what is the error message shown at the bottom of the journal.txt?

Previous

Next
HomeHomeForum Groups & ...Forum Groups & ...Exelis VISExelis VISGeneral Questio...General Questio...Regarding FLAASH correctionRegarding FLAASH correction

© 2017 Exelis Visual Information Solutions, Inc., a subsidiary of Harris Corporation