Search this forum:
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12612345 > >>
 Last Post
1 Replies and 69 Views Level 0/RAW ERS data  69  1 Started by  Salvatore Savastano For my PhD project I need to work with Level 0/RAW ERS data, collecting all possible info recorded during the acquisition step and used in the focusing stage. I have the permission from ESA to download them through Eolisa. Unfortunately currently the files have extension .E1 or .E2 and and not .dat (as requested in ENVI that reads ERS-1 Level-0 with extension dat*.001, CEOS format). Is there someone who has worked with this type of data Is under development an update in ENVI to consider also t...
1 69
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
13 Mar 2018 12:14 PM
1 Replies and 85 Views Landsat Level 2 Surface Reflectance xml to MTL  85  1 Started by  Gus Williams We are looking for a more automated method for loading the new Landsat Level 2 products from USGS. This was discussed in the Joe Peters blog post titled 'Working with Landsat Surface Reflectance High Level Data Products in ENVI'. As stated in the post, we can load the individual tif files and then add the information to the header's manually. However we are working with time series analysis (lots of images), a more automated tool would be beneficial. Mr. Peters mentioned in his blog post ...
1 85
05 Mar 2018 11:02 AM
4 Replies and 66 Views Maintain background pixels through raster stretch  66  4 Started by  Solar Smith I'm trying to write automated processing routines to stretch and reformat my binary file data. I have floating point raster data in which the background pixels are zero and all valid values are greater than zero. I need to stretch the data to byte values and keep the background pixels distinct from the data pixels. I'm trying to use ENVILogStretchRaster to stretch the data. Unfortunately, pixel values near the MIN value are being mapped to zero which then look like background values. I'd li...
4 66
05 Mar 2018 10:59 AM
3 Replies and 82 Views Classification to Vector -- Length attribute  82  3 Started by  Chana Sara Ivgi I used the maximum likelihood classifiers. I want to measure the length in the direction of wind of one of my classes. Is there a way to specify how to measure length In addition, how is length currently measured in the algorithm
3 82
26 Feb 2018 01:36 PM
1 Replies and 79 Views Satellite Imagery - depth of sub-folder structure issue  79  1 Started by  Frank Obusek Just in case other folks are having issues. Something I have noticed with ENVI 5.5 is that XML files do not appear to be read or ingested by ENVI processes (QUAC) if the xml file exists deep within a file folder structure. For example, I am working with Pleiades imagery. Once copied onto the harddrive, you have to drill deep into a sub-folder structure with very long naming conventions to access the multispectral and panchromatic xml dimap tif files. If you input the xml into the QUAC or s...
1 79
23 Feb 2018 01:15 PM
1 Replies and 65 Views Band for Water Removal  65  1 Started by  Jay Mishra At time of FLAASH execution, water band removal option creates the error. Error message is : I have changed the tile from 100 to 2000 MB. But the error is same. When the water removal option is deactivated, the FLAASH correction done properly. But the required data shows some abrupt value.near the water absorption bands and the overlapping bands create the difficult value and spectra become very bad. It iskindly ...
1 65
23 Feb 2018 12:49 PM
1 Replies and 68 Views overlay NDVI created from different satellites  68  1 Started by  khaled zerroug Hi, I work on a diachronic map of vegetation, I use RGB NDVI technique , this technique is based on the use of three ndvi taken in three different dates to quantify the change of the green biomass through the three dates (1984, 2001, 2016), The three NDVI are assigned to red green and blue channels respectively. in my case, NDVI's of 1984 and 2001 are produced from Landsat TM 5 images, but NDVI 2016 is produced from a Landsat 8 image,I want to know if the use of NDVI from different sensors (la...
1 68
23 Feb 2018 10:51 AM
0 Replies and 65 Views File Size Limit to Rasters when Mosaicking?  65  0 Started by  Jenny Bloom I had an ENVI user post this question: 'I've been trying to mosaic several rasters (each representing a different city in my location) into a single raster. The mosaic preview suggests that this is doable. The processing also seems to finish. However, no mosaic output file is generated. Is there a file size limit on individual rasters Assuming that the 'no data' areas between rasters are not adding much to the file size, the input rasters should add up to about 9 GB. Do you have any ideas ...
0 65
20 Feb 2018 11:20 AM
1 Replies and 94 Views Exported ROI coordinates  94  1 Started by  Kathryn Powell I'm exporting ROIs to CSV in ENVI 5.4. The 'Map X' and 'Map Y' coordinates are exported as integers, but I need additional precision. Is it possible to change this setting
1 94
15 Feb 2018 12:41 PM
1 Replies and 127 Views Modify location of eni preference file (envi.cfg)  127  1 Started by  PatrickG The Envi preference file (envi.cfg) saves the default settings for Envi such as default data directory, default window size, default number of bins for histograms. By default (on windows) this file is stored in the installation directory e.g. C:\Program Files\Harris\ENVI54\classic\menu\ On servers where several users use the same version of Envi, users often do not have the permissions to edit that file, and consequently there is no way to change these type of settings permanently. I have b...
1 127
05 Feb 2018 10:38 AM
2 Replies and 63 Views Preview Problem in Feature Extraction  63  2 Started by  abdullah incekara In feature extraction workflow, 'preview' option is not working right during segmentation step. The preview screen is completely black and green segments are not visible. I can extract details when I do the same operations using the tutorial data used in the tutorial videos of Envi but preview is inactive. Do you know how to solve this problem or have you ever encountered this problem before
2 63
05 Feb 2018 08:20 AM
1 Replies and 141 Views MTMF Results  141  1 Started by  Isabel Cecilia Contreras Acosta Hello, I have used the Spectral Hourglass to run the MTMF. I have the MF Scores and the Infeasibility Scores. However, I want to obtain the abundance bands per each endmember (as the outputs from the Linear Spectral Unmixing). How can I derive this Also, I would like to know how can I produce a final classification map out of the MTMF results (high MF and low infeasibility) Thanks!!
1 141
29 Jan 2018 08:47 AM
20 Replies and 932 Views Radiometric correction- WorldView 3 images  932  20 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
Hi, I have a WorldView 3 image (Standard 2A product, 8 bands) and I am trying to do radiometric correction with ENVI 5.4.1. The image do not have the gain and offset values and Digital Globe said they do not give these data along with the image. Therefore, I can not do the regular radiometric correction for this image. Can anyone help me with this problem Thank you in advance! Prabha
20 932
by  Careli CaballeroJump to last post
24 Jan 2018 09:12 AM
24 Replies and 538 Views WorldView-3 - FLAASH  538  24 Started by  Ludovic Legros
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
Hi, I'm trying to use the FLAASH module to perform radiometric correction to my data. But I face several problems.: - I can't load .IMD or .TIL file to provide scale factors informations (absCalFactor = xxx ; effectiveBandwidth = xxx;) to FLAASH module, - I have a warning message concerning the azimuth and zenith angles (Zenith angle is greater than calculated horizon angle.). Thanks,
24 538
by  Ludovic LegrosJump to last post
22 Jan 2018 12:40 PM
5 Replies and 192 Views ASTER - FLAASH  192  5 Started by  Ludovic Legros Hello, I tried an atmospherical correction with FLAASH on ASTER L1T data (The ASTER Level 1 Precision Terrain Corrected Registered At-Sensor Radiance (AST_L1T) data contains calibrated at-sensor radiance, which corresponds with the ASTER Level 1B (AST_L1B), that has been geometrically corrected, and rotated to a north-up UTM projection), but my values are really odd. I have strong positive and negative values ( 32 010 to -32 752). I tried to follow step by step the tutorial here: http://...
5 192
22 Jan 2018 06:14 AM
5 Replies and 210 Views WorldView 2 Radiometric Calibration  210  5 Started by  Tomoko Acoba Hello, I am running ENVI 5.3 and I would like to derive TOA Radiance from WorldView 2 Imagery using the Radiometric Calibration Tool. Digital Globe recommends to use the following equation: L = Gain * DN * (abscalfactor/effective bandwidth) Offset I successfully imported .til file, and the associated metadata. The metadata doesn't seem to import the abscalfactor and effective bandwidth from the imd file though. And the Radiometric Calibration Tool seem applying the following equation...
5 210
18 Jan 2018 12:13 PM
5 Replies and 10275 Views Free ENVI 5.3 download  10275  5 Started by  Vy Nguyen I've already created an account to download previous ENVI and IDL versions. But I got message that my access is denied due to verification pending process. So I have to wait up to 24 working hour and later on I can download previous version for free. Please reconfirm if I misunderstood any information! Thank you so much!
5 10275
28 Dec 2017 06:33 AM
7 Replies and 286 Views FLAASH TO CORRECTION GEOEYE1  286  7 Started by  Margarete Pimentel Hi, I'm trying to correction the geoey1., but I'm having problems. This error: dialog text: ACC error: convert7 IDL error: End of input record encountered on file unit: 0. ACC_CONVERT7 ACC_HYPER2 ACC_ACC_EVENT ENVI_FLAASH_PROCESS_MANAGER $ My metadata doesn't have a gain and offset, So i need to calculate de radiance for each band, using the expression: (Gain pixel value* offset) using the data of digital globe. Then I stacked the bands and transformed in BIL. The parameters input are:...
7 286
by  Margarete PimentelJump to last post
22 Dec 2017 09:29 AM
5 Replies and 126 Views Atmospheric correction on ASTER data  126  5 Started by  Ludovic Legros Hello, I have an ASTER image (one TIF per band). I would like to perform a FLAASH correction but it seems that i need a BIL or BIP format. I used Basic Tools > Convert Data (BSQ, BIL, BIP), it works but when I use the output file to do the FLAASH tool I have this message: ''Number of rows in this file is inconsistent''. Where did I do a mistake Thanks.
5 126
21 Dec 2017 02:06 PM
2 Replies and 92 Views Calculate a mean spectra  92  2 Started by  Ludovic Legros Hi, I'd like to map minerals with MTMF, or SAM. I use spectra from the USGS spectral library, but there are several spectrum for each mineral. Is it possible to calculate a mean spectrum from 5-6 spectra of a same mineral Thanks, Ludovic
2 92
18 Dec 2017 11:03 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12612345 > >>

Use Multispectral Imaging to Boost Crop Health: From Data Collection to Analysis | Live Webinar

Live Webinar | April 3 The secret is out! Through the use of multispectral imagery, it is now possible to... more »

PrecisionPass | DEMO

Get a quick demonstration of how PrecisionPass and learn how it quickly assesses your UAS data quality... more »