Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12412345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
1 Replies and 4 Views FLAASH atmospheric correction  4  1 Started by  khaled zerroug Hello, I am beginner in the use of FLAASH atmospheric correction , I want aske, is the atmospheric correction FLAASH includes at the same time radiometric correction, in other words, Flaash atmospheric correction correction is both atmospheric and radiometric correction. thank you a lot.
1 4
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
17 Aug 2017 01:15 PM
0 Replies and 14 Views ENVI Crop Science 1.0.1 release  14  0 Started by  Scott Paswaters I am pleased to announce the release of ENVI Crop Science 1.0.1. This release builds on the crop counting capabilities of 1.0 by adding functionality to identify crop rows and eliminate outlying crops as well as identifying gaps (missing crops) along the rows. There is also a new capability to create a geometry based crop location grid that is a useful alternative to image based crop counting for fields with closed canopies. For more information please visit http://www.harrisgeospatial.com/...
0 14
16 Aug 2017 12:02 PM
4 Replies and 59 Views Accuracy Assessment  59  4 Started by  Matt Spencer Hi, I have a classified image (Maximum Likelihood) that I want to run an accuracy assessment on, however I am unsure of the correct steps in ENVI. I have done it before in Erdas Imagine where a set of random points is generated and then you determine the 'true' class of each point, which then results in an overall accuracy for the classification. I am using 10m Sentinel imagery to identify the 'true' classes. I have tried the 'Generate Random Sample Using Ground Truth Image' tool using my ...
4 59
16 Aug 2017 08:38 AM
1 Replies and 40 Views Using one set of ROIs on multiple raster files for MLC  40  1 Started by  Audrey Riddell I am working on a large-scale ML classification project that consists of over 100 raster files. Because the files are too large to stitch together and classify as one image, I would like to find a way to create a set of ROIs from one or two rasters that can then be applied to the entire set. Can this be accomplished in ENVI I would imagine the ROIs can be converted to general spectral signatures that can be identified in each raster, but I haven't found a tool that can accomplish this.
1 40
09 Aug 2017 12:15 PM
2 Replies and 216 Views ENVI 5.4 doesn't start  216  2 Started by  Hasan Sarptas Hi, I've new installed ENVI 5.4.1. on Windows 10 x64 Education (Build 15063). After install ENVI starts and works fine; but in next runs it does not start! In splash screen it give warning: M'Expression must be a scalar or 1 element array ... : <BYTE Array&91;2&93;>' Here is the screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/fRy0YAK.png I've uninstalled and removed all files left behind ENVI install and clear registry. Then installed the ENVI again; but nothing changed! I need your help /...
2 216
by  Hasan SarptasJump to last post
07 Aug 2017 06:56 AM
1 Replies and 50 Views Sentinel SAFE format from AWS  50  1 Started by  Luca Cicala Hi, I use to download the Sentinel 2 images from Amazon AWS service. You can download a single tile and each single band in jp2k format. However, how can 'reconstruct' the original S2 SAFE format in order to properly open it with ENVI 5.4, instead of open each band singularly. Thanks in advance, Luca
1 50
03 Aug 2017 02:54 PM
1 Replies and 88 Views How to change Scatter plot style in ENVI 5.3?  88  1 Started by  Lee Ramanujan Normally, the 2D scatter plot like this http://s14.sinaimg.cn/middle/002ajk6hzy6O40b3o5v4d&690 (Open the link, you can see the scatter plot figure). The points appear dense and dark in the figure. However, in other case, they appear sparse and faint, like this http://s5.sinaimg.cn/middle/002ajk6hzy6O40aZBU8e4&690 (Open the link, you can see the scatter plot figure). How to change the style from one to the other Many thanks!
1 88
03 Aug 2017 02:50 PM
2 Replies and 38 Views Acceso denegado para extensiones  38  2 Started by  Franklin Huamani Buenas noches, al entrar a la pagina de extensiones, no puedo tener acceso, me sale un mensaje que tengo acceso denegado y que a mi cuenta le falta completar la validacion . Porfavor necesito una ayuda para ver ese tema, hay una extension que me gustaria probar, que es LANDSAT GAPFILL, pero no tengo acceso con mi cuenta, porque segun leo, esta en proceso de validacion, mi cuenta tiene años de creacion. Saludos desde Lima Peru Franklin 'Access Denied - Verification Pending In or...
2 38
by  Franklin HuamaniJump to last post
02 Aug 2017 02:03 AM
9 Replies and 61 Views Hyperion Preprocessing  61  9 Started by  Salaj Can the Vertical stripe removal in the SPEAR tools of ENVI 4.7 be used for hyperion preprocessing and if yes kindly do send me details on how this tool works as the information about this tool is not sufficient in ENVI help.Expecting a reply soon.
9 61
24 Jul 2017 11:21 AM
8 Replies and 189 Views Masking out NoData areas  189  8 Started by  Matt Spencer Hi, I have areas of NoData outside of my image which keep being incorrectly classified during classification, so I would like to remove them. It is shown here http://i63.tinypic.com/b8mhbk.png - the NoData areas are the white areas outside the image. Is there a way to do this in ENVI, as I am struggling to figure it out. Thanks.
8 189
21 Jul 2017 09:50 AM
4 Replies and 117 Views how to use ASTER retrieval land surface temperature in ENVI  117  4 Started by  Hanze Fu how to use ASTER retrieval temperature in envi. And the AST_08 surface Kinetic Temperature data is degree Celsius
4 117
20 Jul 2017 08:57 AM
5 Replies and 167 Views Applying SAM, SVM and MLC to PCA  167  5 Started by  Edward Kelly Hi, I intend to apply the Spectral Angle Mapper (SAM), Maximum Likelihood (MLC) and Support Vector Machine (SVM) algorithms on a hyperspectral dataset but would just like to clarify the steps required. I have performed radiometric correction and a forward PCA rotation which resulted in 3 PCA bands. However, I am slightly confused regarding endmember selection procedures when using PCA. For example, for the MLC algorithm I understand that if I wasnt using PCA I would simply create new ROIs to...
5 167
by  Edward KellyJump to last post
16 Jul 2017 02:21 PM
9 Replies and 147 Views Hyperion L1GST Radiancen Gain Values  147  9 Started by  Matt Spencer Hi, I'm following the EO-1 Hyperion Vegetation Analysis Tutorial to remove bad bands and convert radiance to reflectance. However, the radiance gain values are slightly different to those in the tutorial. For example, Bands 1 - 70 in the tutorial all have radiance gain values of 0.025. However, in my case the values for Bands 1 - 70 alternate between 0.0125 and 0.025 e.g Band 1 value = 0.0125, Band 2 = 0.025, Band 3 = 0.0125, Band 4 = 0.025. Is this normal If not does anyone know a reaso...
9 147
11 Jul 2017 06:54 AM
10 Replies and 154 Views Landsat GeoTiff with xml?  154  10 Started by  Darcy Boellstorff Hello, I've downloaded a Landsat USGS surface reflectance product in GeoTiff format. However, the metadata are not in the usual _MTL format but as an XML file. How does one open this in ENVI Thank you
10 154
29 Jun 2017 08:43 AM
5 Replies and 404 Views user defined projections in ENVI 5.4/IDL 8.6  404  5 Started by  Frank Morgan I have user defined objects in three files - datum.txt, geogcs.txt, and spheroid.txt - that I've put in envi54/idl86/resource/pedata/user_defined and IDL 8.6/ENVI 5.4 do no see them. They don't show up with map_pe_get_option_table, and are they're not available when I try to do projections. These same files worked when placed in similar directories in IDL 8.4-8.5 and ENVI 5.2-5.3. Did the mechanism for user defining objects change Frank
5 404
26 Jun 2017 02:55 PM
3 Replies and 129 Views Can I perform FLAASH correction on airborne SASI hyperspectral images  129  3 Started by  gou sheng Hi, I have collected airborne hyperspectral SASI images (950 nm ~ 2450nm), and want to convert the raidance to reflectence by performing FLAASH. However, when I perform FLAASH atmosphere correction module in ENVI, it shows the following error 'ACC_AVHEAD: Error -- some channels found outside 100 to 30000 cm-1'. So I want to know can I use FLAASH module to perform an atmospheric correction on SASI images If I cannot directly perform, can I 'join' CASI and SASI spectra and choose the sensor type ...
3 129
23 Jun 2017 06:04 AM
2 Replies and 149 Views Writing ENVI Raster from ENVI Task  149  2 Started by  jareds1 Hi all, I'm trying to write a foreach loop to convert all bands in an existing ENVI Raster into output PNGs. When I run the following loop: 'foreach i, bandGet do begin Subset = ENVISubsetRaster(raster, bands=&91;i&93;) print, (baseName bNames&91;i&93;) ; Creating the PNG routine from ENVI Docs Task = ENVITask('ExportRasterToPNG') Task.INPUT_RASTER = Subset Task.OUTPUT_RASTER_URI = (baseName bNames&91;i&93;) Task.Execute Task.output_raster ...
2 149
by  jareds1Jump to last post
12 Jun 2017 03:25 PM
3 Replies and 190 Views background pixels in classification  190  3 Started by  AYSIN KUZUCU Hi, I want to classify SPOT 7 multispectral image in ENVI 5.1. After I created subset image of my study area using ROI, background data (the pixel values outside of the ROI data) occurred. Background data has zero pixel value. In order to mask background pixels, I created ROI from band thresholds and chose thresholds parameters for all bands as min value=0; max values=0 and then saved ROI to .xml. I selected the subset image as classification input file. I imported "mask ROIs xml"...
3 190
12 Jun 2017 08:51 AM
1 Replies and 92 Views Atmospheric correction in ENVI, export to ERDAS  92  1 Started by  Matt Spencer I am working on a project using Hyperspectral imagery and have ERDAS Imagine on my home PC and have access to ENVI on another PC at University. Is it possible, for example, to perform the atmospheric correction in ENVI, then import it into ERDAS, and then perform Principal Component Analysis, Minimum Noise Transformation (MNF), supervised classification etc The file is a .l1r file from EO-1 Hyperion downloaded from GloVis. I read here (https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/91021/imagine-fi...
1 92
12 Jun 2017 05:46 AM
1 Replies and 238 Views Deep Learning  238  1 Started by  Lorenzo Bernardi Hi all, i am looking for a deep learning classification solutions in order to extract features and classification from VHR (0.50 and 0.30 meters) multispectral images. Can someone suggest a link to IDL/ENVI based solutions for deel learning Thank, Lorenzo
1 238
01 Jun 2017 11:47 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12412345 > >>

MOST RECENT

EAS 2017: Unlocking the value in remote sensing data

7/28/2017

Well folks, the ENVI Analytics Symposium is just around the corner – August 22-24, at the Brown... more »

GISCafe Interviews Stuart Blundell at GEOINT

7/21/2017

GISCafe – July 21, 2017 – GISCafe interviews Harris' Stuart Blundell, Director of Strategy and... more »

SIGN ME UP