Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12612345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
7 Replies and 120 Views Mixture Tuned Matched Filtering  120  7 Started by  Ludovic Legros Hello, I tried a MTMF method to map alteration minerals (alunite, kaolinite), unfortunately, it doesn't match at all, the results I had with the SAM method or PCA (the pixels with high MF values and low unfeasibility are quite the opposite actually). I probably did something wrong. Here is how I preceeded: I performed a MNF on my image. I used the forward MNF to spectra tool to convert the spectra from usgs library to MNF space (I saved the resulted plot in ASCII). I used the MTMF met...
7 120
by  Ludovic LegrosJump to last post
15 Dec 2017 10:03 AM
2 Replies and 57 Views Sentinel 2 cloud mask  57  2 Started by  Lorenzo Bernardi I am looking for a workflow allowing me to mask the Sentinel 2 RGB-NIR bands using the cloud mask layer provided with the image. I actually use SNAP toolbox but it is high-resource consuming and not optimized. There is a way to read/open/use the cloud mask layer with Envi/IDL and to perform the cloud mask operation on the 10m layers Thank you for any suggestion.
2 57
by  Lorenzo BernardiJump to last post
12 Dec 2017 03:29 PM
1 Replies and 45 Views alteration  45  1 Started by  AliReza Alavi Hello How could i find soil alteration in Landsat 8 Please explain it in details. Thanks.
1 45
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
11 Dec 2017 10:14 AM
1 Replies and 35 Views Error opening Sentinel 2 dataset  35  1 Started by  Lorenzo Bernardi I am trying to import some Sentinel 2 images, opening the xml file provided inside the .zip file. This is the ENVI Error message I am recieving: The path to the image data is too long for Windows; try movinf the data to a directory with a shorter name. The full path of the xml is the following: G:\ArTeK\CivitaBagnoregio\Serie storica\S2- 20150823\S2A_OPER_PRD_MSIL1C_PDMC_20161002T150750_R022_V20150823T101016_20150823T101725.SAFE\S2A_OPER_MTD_SAFL1C_PDMC_20161002T150750_R022_V20150823T10101...
1 35
06 Dec 2017 08:05 AM
1 Replies and 96 Views Anomalies using 'Data Stretch' tool in ENVI 5.4  96  1 Started by  Neelum I have a Landsat reflectance raster clip with values ranging from 52-3089. I am intending to stretch the raster rescale it down to 0.0052-0.3089 (floating type) with linear stretch. A close analysis of the histogram of resultant stretched raster with the histogram of original raster highlights anomaly in the results . I know I can get desired results by multiplying the original raster with 0.0001 but I am not sure why there is such discrepancy in the results using Stretch Data tool.
1 96
by  NeelumJump to last post
03 Dec 2017 10:34 PM
2 Replies and 119 Views Resampling IGM bands  119  2 Started by  Dulci Avouris Hello! I have airborne hyperspectral imagery that I am resampling by pixel aggregation to increase the ground resolution. I also have an IGM file for the original data, to georeference the image after my analysis is completed. I attempted to resample the IGM lat/long bands in the same manner as the data bands, so I could also georeference my resampled image. This was highly unsuccessful. Any tips on how to do this Thank you! Dulci
2 119
by  Dulci AvourisJump to last post
27 Nov 2017 11:00 AM
5 Replies and 213 Views Radiometric correction- WorldView 3 images  213  5 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe Hi, I have a WorldView 3 image (Standard 2A product, 8 bands) and I am trying to do radiometric correction with ENVI 5.4.1. The image do not have the gain and offset values and Digital Globe said they do not give these data along with the image. Therefore, I can not do the regular radiometric correction for this image. Can anyone help me with this problem Thank you in advance! Prabha
5 213
20 Nov 2017 05:23 AM
4 Replies and 176 Views How to get Eigenvectors matrix (with PC in x and bands in y))  176  4 Started by  Ludovic Legros Hi, I made a PCA (Principal Component Analysis), I chose to create 8 PC-bands from my 12 image bands (WorldView-3). But when I read the statistic file (Basic Tools > Statistics > Read statistics file...), I have a 12x12 matrix of eigenvectors, is that normal Because I want to get eigenvectors values of my 8 PC-bands for the 12 bands of my image...because I need to choose the right PC-band to map alteration minerals. Thanks.
4 176
17 Nov 2017 09:02 AM
2 Replies and 62 Views Spectral Library Resampling issues  62  2 Started by  Ludovic Legros Hi, I have a WorldView-3 image and I want to resample the USGS library to correspond to my image. Firstly, I don't have the choice 'WorldView-3' in the 'Pre Defined Filter Fuction' field of the Spectral Resampling Parameters. So I use the User Defined Filter Fuction and then, I select the WorldView-3.sli file from the folder '...ENVI\ENVI52\resource\filterfuncs'. But when I try to run the Spectral Angle Mapper tool, I got this error message: 'Problem: The input spectrum does not contain th...
2 62
16 Nov 2017 12:32 PM
8 Replies and 154 Views Adding lat/lon data to header files  154  8 Started by  Dulci Avouris Hello! I work with OceanColor MODIS, and Sentinel3A products, which can only be opened in ENVI as an HDF5 file format. When I open the HDF5 files, and display them, I can add the geo-coordinates. However, that geo-reference is lost when I save the HDF5 file as an ENVI file (giving me a .dat), and when I manipulate the images. I want to apply the geo-reference information from the original image to my end-product images, so that I always have a georeferenced image. How do I do that I have tr...
8 154
by  Dulci AvourisJump to last post
02 Nov 2017 10:12 AM
1 Replies and 54 Views Restore Training Files Example Based Classification  54  1 Started by  natasha I have to re run the export of Example Based Classification but I forget exactly what parameters I used for scale and merge. I already ran one output and am wondering whether there is some sort of a log file stored somewhere that would give me that information I forgot to uncheck the 'Merge Adjacent Features' box and the output is uneditable in ArcMap for my purposes. ~Natasha
1 54
02 Nov 2017 09:37 AM
10 Replies and 119 Views Radiometric Calibration/FLAASH problem with WV-2 Imagery  119  10 Started by  SpectralNinja Aloha, I'm trying to correct some WV-2 imagery (Digital Globe Standard2A) for atmospheric effects and to generate a surface reflectance image. My steps in ENVI 5.1: 1) Radiometric Calibration 2) FLAASH Unfortunately I get a blank output image after step 1. I've tried running the Radiometric Calibration tool in ENVI 4.8 and 5.2 as well, but in those versions I need to first input gain and offset values for all 8 bands. I've looked for these values in the .IMD file, but have not found them yet. D...
10 119
by  Prabha RupasingheJump to last post
20 Oct 2017 02:44 PM
1 Replies and 116 Views Using FLAASH with RapidEye Level 3A image  116  1 Started by  André Baldauf Hello, I am trying to perform an atmospheric correction on RapidEye Level 3A data. From the product specification, I could derive the delivered product DN represent radiance in 1/100th of a W/m² sr ym ('This scaling converts the (relative) pixel DNs coming directly from the sensor into values directly related to absolute at sensor radiances. The scaling factor is applied so that the resultant single DN values correspond to 1/100th of a W/m2 sr µm.'). With that information, I choose 0.01 as t...
1 116
12 Oct 2017 12:26 PM
1 Replies and 192 Views IDL has stopped working error  192  1 Started by  Thong Hi every one, When I open Envi Zoom, the error occurs as "IDL has stopped working". Envi Classic is still OK. Are there solutions for it I am using Windows 7 64bit. Kind regards,
1 192
by  vaanko ahmadiJump to last post
12 Oct 2017 12:15 PM
1 Replies and 90 Views SVM  90  1 Started by  Bisma Qazi Can I get to know that how does SVM module in ENVI estimate the probabilities Although, a reference (Wu et al., 2004) has been provided in the help contents but I am unable to follow which method does ENVI implement for this
1 90
11 Oct 2017 12:37 PM
2 Replies and 147 Views MODIS MOD13Q4N  147  2 Started by  Jose Manuel Lattus How can I open an hdf MODIS MOD13Q4N in ENVI I can't-do it... ArcMAP open the file with no trouble,
2 147
by  Jose Manuel LattusJump to last post
25 Sep 2017 07:50 AM
1 Replies and 87 Views Management of ALLOW_MULTIPLE  87  1 Started by  allendej Apologies for the basic question, I am new to the ENVI API. I would like to import multiple rasters using SelectInputData(/ALLOW_MULTIPLE). If I have something like this: Flats = UI.SelectInputData(/RASTER, /ALLOW_MULTIPLE, /TITLE 'Select Frames lowest to highest') Is it necessary to then do: L9 = e.OpenRaster(Flats&91;0&93;) L8 = e.OpenRaster(Flats&91;1&93;) L7 = e.OpenRaster(Flats&91;2&93;) Because the input to OpenRaster needs to be a scalar string, which the Fl...
1 87
13 Sep 2017 12:58 PM
1 Replies and 71 Views Task output with GUI  71  1 Started by  allendej Is it possible to define the output from a task using a GUI, similar to envi_pickfile or dialog_write_image I don't want to change the OUTPUT_RASTER_URI keyword manually each run.
1 71
by  allendejJump to last post
12 Sep 2017 12:02 PM
2 Replies and 112 Views Raster assignment in band math  112  2 Started by  allendej Hello, I am new to using the ENVI API, but I would like to perform band math using bands from multiple rasters as input. When using the ENVI GUI this is easy to do as I can simply click to assign bands from differing images. I was thinking of creating a large metaspectral raster and combining bands from different images into one large image, but I don't think it would be efficient for what I am trying to do. As an example, I have two 6 band images and would like to process each band us...
2 112
by  allendejJump to last post
11 Sep 2017 05:42 AM
14 Replies and 408 Views Landsat GeoTiff with xml?  408  14 Started by  Darcy Boellstorff Hello, I've downloaded a Landsat USGS surface reflectance product in GeoTiff format. However, the metadata are not in the usual _MTL format but as an XML file. How does one open this in ENVI Thank you
14 408
09 Sep 2017 05:48 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12612345 > >>

MOST RECENT

ENVI-powered Urban Heat Island GeoService Available on CloudEO

11/29/2017

If you’ve spent much time in a large metropolitan area, you probably noticed that temperatures in... more »

Harris Geospatial Aerial Survey Capabilities

11/29/2017

Amazon is looking to build a second headquarters, and one site supposedly under consideration is near the... more »

SIGN ME UP