Why Speak at the EAS?
- Gain recognition and exposure to ENVI users and analytic thought leaders
- Widen your reputation as an expert in analytics
- Strengthen your organization’s reputation as a leader in analytics
- Have your EAS registration fees waived (a savings of $695!)
EAS 2019 Theme
The theme of the 2019 EAS is “Connect. Explore. Transform.” Geospatial analytics can help us save time, save money and make better decisions. The convergence of advanced analytics, the collection of massive amounts of data, and improvements in cloud computing and artificial intelligence, offers the real opportunity to improve the lives of billions. For the technology to be adopted, it needs to be embedded as a seamless part of workflows and solve specific problems.
As a community of users, analysts, scientists, and vendors, we must continue to find innovative ways to collect, process, and analyze geospatial data while creating purpose-built solutions that deliver real value. EAS provides the leading thought leadership venue for participants to connect with decisionmakers from across the community, explore new trends and ideas, and transform this fast-growing and dynamic technology ecosystem.
- Pervasive, Embedded, IoT, Apps, and Answers
- The Integration of Geospatial Technology and Social Media
- Machine Learning and AI for Business and Commercial Applications
- Democratization of Geospatial Analytics
- New Forms of Data Acquisition
- Industry Solutions of Geospatial Data and Analytics
The deadline to submit to speak is March 31, 2019. In general, each speaker will have around 20 minutes to present, which should include time for 1-2 questions from the audience.
While your session can dive into specific details, many EAS attendees will not have your ENVI/analytics background or expertise. Make sure to start your session at a very high level so that anyone can understand and when going into detail, explain concepts that others may not know. Make sure the business value is clear to the audience. We will record each session to share with attendees and promote the conference.
If your submission is accepted, we will rely on your participation and will turn away qualified speakers in favor of including your session. We begin publicizing your session immediately upon confirmation in order to attract attendees to the event. If medical conditions preclude your attendance at the EAS, you agree to make best efforts to notify us as early as possible; in such a case, while assistance finding a replacement speaker is requested and appreciated, we must screen any prospective replacement speaker, and retain the right to find a replacement speaker.