Reminder: ENVI and IDL User Group at AGU Fall Meeting
This is a quick reminder that VIS is holding an ENVI and IDL User Group
at the 2012 AGU Fall Meeting
. Please see my earlier post
for the time and venue (remember: free food and beer). We have an approximate schedule:
- 5:30-6:00 pm – Social
- 6:00-6:20 pm – ENVI Update - Adam O'Connor
- 6:20-6:40 pm – IDL Update - Mark Piper
- 6:40-6:45 pm – E3De Update - Amanda O'Connor
- 6:45-6:55 pm – ENVI and IDL Services Engine - Amanda O'Connor
- 6:55-7:00 pm – Doing Business with Exelis VIS - Brian Farr
- 7:00-7:30 pm – Social
Please say hi to the VIS people (Amanda, Adam, Brian, Dave, Thomas and me) during the "social" times; we appreciate hearing from you.
I'm really looking forward to this user group and to the Fall Meeting. I hope to see you there!