ENVI and IDL User Group at 2012 AGU Fall Meeting
VIS is holding an ENVI and IDL User Group
at the 2012 AGU Fall Meeting
- When: Wednesday, December 5, from 5:30 — 7:30 pm
- Where: Jillian's, 175 Fourth Street
- Why: See what's new and what's planned in ENVI and IDL. Talk to me. Drink free beer.
- How: Please register here. (This will help us estimate how much beer to buy.)
We'll also be in booth #916
all week, so please stop in and say hi. Further, we have a set of presentations that have been accepted into the Scientific Program:
- Spectral Target Detection for Detecting and Characterizing Floating Marine Debris (NH41C-06; oral) Thomas Harris, Davida Streett, Jennifer Belge, David Hulslander, Ellen Ramirez, Josh Jankot, Jennifer Vogt, Ben Kamphaus
- ENVI Services Engine: Earth and Planetary Image Processing for the Cloud (IN21C-1490) Amanda S. O'Connor, Kevin Lausten, Kate Heightley, Thomas Harris
- Cataloguing Large Amounts of Satellite Imagery (IN23C-1513) Eduardo Iturrate, Amanda S. O'Connor, David Hulslander, Brian Farr
- A Rapid Cloud Mask Algorithm for Suomi NPP VIIRS Imagery EDRs (A33M-0334) Mark Piper
- Automated Mapping of Rapid Arctic Ocean Coastal Change Over Large Spans of Time and Geography (EP33B-0849) David Hulslander
Please visit the authors at their oral/poster sessions!