LIVE WEBINAR - Tuesday, July 21 :
ENVI 5.6 and IDL 8.8 introduce many new, exciting, and impactful features! Join the webinar for a full list of the features and to see live demos such as:
- ENVI Server, a new feature for parallel and background processing in ENVI – included with ENVI at no additional cost
- Vector processing and cleanup tools that work well with ENVI classification algorithms and the ENVI Deep Learning module
- New display layouts in ENVI and a new tool for rapidly drawing ROIs – dubbed the magic wand!
- Update to the IDL Workbench to utilize the latest version of Eclipse, which now includes a dark mode
- IDL-Python Bridge update to Python 3.7 and 3.8
- Lots of library updates for ENVI and IDL
There will be Q&A at the end of the webinar to answer your questions. It will be presented in English. If you can't attend the live webinar, register anyway and we'll email you the recording and slides after the webinar.