Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12812345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
0 Replies and 4 Views Spectral Hourglass wizard crashed halfway-- how to resume?  4  0 Started by  Grace Wu I am using Spectral Hourglass wizard to identify endmembers in AVIRIS data. However, it crashed after the n-Dimensional viewer. I have all the files saved from the previous steps, so how do I resume progress in the wizard at the n-Dimensional Viewer without having to go through all the previous steps Related question: Since I could not figure out how to resume the wizard, I've been trying to reconstruct the wizard workflow manually. However, I can't find the ENVI tool for spectral coherence...
0 4
19 Sep 2018 05:22 PM
1 Replies and 135 Views Confusion Matrix with ROIs  135  1 Started by  Vahid Rashidian Hi Everyone, I have several ROIs that represent different objects on the ground and in every ROI I have same number of pixels. But when I generate the confusion matrix, the Envi multiply the number of pixels in each ROI by 4. For instance, if I have a ground truth ROI that represent water and comprised of 10 pixels, I will see the 'water' class in confusion matrix with total number of 40. I have tried many times and each time, Envi multiply it by 4 ( even when you have only 1 pixel in the ROI,...
1 135
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
10 Sep 2018 02:20 PM
1 Replies and 118 Views Apply SAM classified pixels to larger scene  118  1 Started by  Ronnie Izzo I used Spectral Angle Mapper to pull out pixels of interest to me, which creates a binary image, where those pixels with value 1 are pixels of interest. Specifically, I applied SAM to locate pixels which represent only sunlit vine leaves in a vineyard scene. How can I now use the SAM classified image to pull out only the vine pixels (with associated 272 bands) from the larger vineyard scene I would like to only operate on those pixels which I pull out as vine pixels and not all pixels in the vi...
1 118
10 Sep 2018 01:38 PM
4 Replies and 759 Views Sentinel 3 OLCI water product flags  759  4 Started by  Dulci Avouris Hello! Is there a way to read in the pixel quality flags for the Sentinel 3A water reflectance product. The flags are in a separate .nc file in the product, but I have not been able to load them into ENVI to create specific masks for land, or clouds. What am I missing Thank you! -dulci
4 759
31 Aug 2018 09:13 AM
5 Replies and 155 Views Landsat 8 surface reflectance _MTL.txt file note recognized  155  5 Started by  Dulci Avouris Hello! I am using ENVI 5.4.1 & the open_as function to import Landsat 8 OLI Surface Reflectance files in GeoTIFF format with an _MTL.txt is not reading in the data. I know that there has been some support for that format, but the program is not recognizing the MTL.txt files as valid. Importing the GeoTIFFs and creating a metafile has created a host of problems because the data periodically is moved around on our computer, so while we have used this work-around for a couple of years, it is not...
5 155
by  Dulci AvourisJump to last post
30 Aug 2018 03:08 PM
2 Replies and 96 Views Editing metadata in ENVI 5.3  96  2 Started by  Dulci Avouris This is an old question that was asked in a different thread, but the original question was not phrased very clearly so I am re-starting it here. The question is this: when I try to edit the ENVI metadata file in ENVI 5.3 to add a 'data ignore' value, the metadata window disappears, and the ENVI .dat file also disappears from the file manager. We need to be able to edit the metadata to include both an ignore value and also to import georeferencing from another file. But when the .dat file is...
2 96
by  Dulci AvourisJump to last post
30 Aug 2018 03:04 PM
2 Replies and 204 Views spot orthorectification  204  2 Started by  jgm39 Has anyone orthorectified Spot images with 2A pre-processing These images don't appear to come with RPCs so not sure if I can use the ENVI orthorectification tool. Thanks!
2 204
29 Aug 2018 10:54 AM
1 Replies and 86 Views Accuracy Assessment  86  1 Started by  Bisma Qazi Hi there! I wanted to know whether ENVI 5.1 provides an option to assess the accuracies of rule images or not Thanks, Bisma.
1 86
29 Aug 2018 09:22 AM
0 Replies and 71 Views Subtracting ROIs  71  0 Started by  Vahid Rashidian Hi Every one, I have a Large ROI and I am generating a random sample out of that. Then I want to subtract the new generated one from the big original one to create another ROI. Is there any suggestion on how to do that Thanks.
0 71
24 Aug 2018 02:35 PM
2 Replies and 225 Views Radiometric and atmospheric correction in UAV images  225  2 Started by  xanthi Tseni hi everybody, i am running a demo version ENVI 5.5. I have many troubles in the radiometric and atmospheric correction in UAV image with parrot sequoia multispectral sensor. I don't know which metadata file to open and generally all the process. when I run worldview 2 image, works perfectly. don't understand what i do wrong. Can you help me to overcome this problem Moreover, I test a module crop science, when i import a multispectral image works very well but this does not happen when i impo...
2 225
by  xanthi TseniJump to last post
03 Aug 2018 07:09 AM
2 Replies and 122 Views input raster must have valid wavelength metadata  122  2 Started by  xanthi Tseni I have a demo version in Envi 5.5 and i use a module 'crop science' When i import a multispectral image works well but this is not happen when i import pan- sharpened image and try to calculate spectral indices . i takes this messagethat 'input raster must have valid wavelength metadata' How can i fix it The second question is when i import a UAV image from ebee, i have many troubles in pre - processing image ( radiometric and atmospheric correction . Can we help me i appreciate your help ...
2 122
by  xanthi TseniJump to last post
03 Aug 2018 06:59 AM
1 Replies and 106 Views Classification Workflow Not Responding  106  1 Started by  Tom Rossiter I have two hyperspectral datasets. One I consider to be the 'original' dataset and the other which has been clipped to remove areas of substrate prior to classification. When I run the original data set through the classification workflow (using MLC) it works fine and gives a good output. However, when I attempt the same process on the clipped data set the workflow does not respond for a long time before resetting itself. I do use different sets of ROI's for both. I don't know if by clipping ...
1 106
30 Jul 2018 08:52 AM
1 Replies and 122 Views ENVITask('RasterViewShed')  122  1 Started by  Marcos Montes For the RasterViewshed task: 1) It seems like Pixel_Location is specified as pixel indices. Is this the only acceptable format In other words, could one specify a lat/lon or UTM coordinates instead Also, in the example on the help pages, the file is subset first (see http://www.harrisgeospatial.com/docs/ENVIRasterViewshedTask.html). The pixel location is then explicitly with respect to the subset, right Is there a way to specify the pixel location with respect to the original coordinat...
1 122
20 Jul 2018 03:26 PM
3 Replies and 78 Views Reprojection method used by ENVI layer stacking of rasters of different projections  78  3 Started by  Woodstonelee Hi, I notice that ENVI's tool 'Reproject Raster' needs to select a conversion parameter of Method from Polynomial, Triangulation and Rigorous. When I do 'Layer Stacking' of rasters of different projections, ENVI automatically reproject the rasters to the same projection for me. But I can't find out what conversion parameter of Method the Layer Stacking uses for the reprojection. I seem to have no control over this reprojection parameter in the Layer Stacking. I have a few rasters that are re...
3 78
20 Jul 2018 11:52 AM
1 Replies and 126 Views Errors adding extension to ENVI 5.4  126  1 Started by  Pamela Blake I think I may have something basically wrong in the way I am working with ENVI extensions. In IDL, I’ve created a linked project that points to my code in my development folder. When I’m ready to test it I copy the code over to the ENVI extensions folder: C:\Program Files\Harris\ENVI54\extensions When ENVI runs, it shows my project in the correct extensions folder and the project executes correctly. However, it also shows the list of the sub-procedures that project calls and flags an err...
1 126
by  David StarbuckJump to last post
17 Jul 2018 02:47 PM
2 Replies and 162 Views idenifying diced element of image  162  2 Started by  Andy Kellett I diced a photomosaic into 50 meter squares, yielding about 64 tiles. I can't figure out how to ID which tile in the photo corresponds to any particular .dat file in the Layer Manager. Thanks
2 162
by  Andy KellettJump to last post
12 Jul 2018 01:41 PM
5 Replies and 186 Views ENVI_FILE_OPEN Fid returning -1  186  5 Started by  Robert Glassberg Code excerpt outfile = '/home/ims/ims/src_bobg/nowice2/Scaled_AMSR2.dat' openw, uunit, outfile, /get_lun writeu, uunit, dataref2 free_lun, uunit ; envi, /restore_base_save_files envi_open_file, outfile, r_fid=fid /NO_REALIZE No matter what I do, this returns -1. Is there something obvious that I'm missing
5 186
09 Jul 2018 09:10 AM
3 Replies and 136 Views Big georeferenced-based mosaic  136  3 Started by  Antoine Collin Hello, Since > 10 years, I strongly appreciate the memory allocation of ENVI. But this time, I am quite upset since the georeferenced-based mosaic can only be implemented in manually tiling the dataset by a factor 10... I can create a RGB mosaic with 14000 x 900 dimensions, but impossible to create a 14000 x 1800, and even less a 14000 x 9000 despite the 64-bit version, an i9 processor (10 cores) and 64 Go RAM. Hereafter is the recurrent message: ENVI Retrieve Data: An error has occurr...
3 136
09 Jul 2018 08:16 AM
1 Replies and 105 Views FLAASH atm correction without water retrieval  105  1 Started by  Xi Yang Hello, We have a hyperspectral imager that cover the region between 670 nm and 780 nm. Thus we don't have a water retrieval band. I used FLAASH to perform some atm correction and I selected NO water retrieval. However, I still got the error that says ''No water absorption channels selected'. Is there a way to bypass the water retrieval
1 105
03 Jul 2018 05:53 AM
16 Replies and 860 Views Problems using FLAASH for Worldview-3 data  860  16 Started by  Liam Clark I am attempting to use the FLAASH module on WV3 imagery but get an error saying 'Input image has more bands (8) than expected for the selected sensor (16)...' I have already used the Radiometric Calibration module to convert the raw WV3 imagery, and selected the 'FLAASH options' button when doing so. I'm really stuck on interpreting the error message as FLAASH correctly identifies the imagery as WV3 and automatically fills in the fields, so any help would be much appreciated! There's also the se...
16 860
by  Tharindu AbeysingheJump to last post
14 Jun 2018 07:57 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12812345 > >>