Satellite Imagery Analysis for Automated Global Food Security Forecasting | Dr. Daniela Moody
In this recorded session from EAS 2017, Dr. Daniela Moody (DesCartes Labs) presents results from an ongoing effort to develop satellite imagery analysis tools that aggregate temporal, spatial, and spectral information that scale with the high-rate and dimensionality of imagery being collected. Focuses also on the problem of monitoring food crop productivity across the Middle East and North Africa, and shows how an analysis-ready multi-sensor data platform enables quick prototyping of various satellite imagery analysis algorithms.
Want to see more presentations like this one?
Here are all the thought-provoking sessions from the 2017 ENVI Analytics Symposium:
- The Future of Earth Observation
- Commercial Analytic Platforms
- The Business of Geospatial Analytics
- Analytics Innovations and Remote Sensing
- Advances in GEOINT Tradecraft Geospatial Modeling
- Machine Learning at Scale
- Industry Solutions and Geospatial Analytics
- Adding the Temporal Dimension to Geospatial Analytics