The theme of the 2018 EAS is “Analytics to Answers.” Today, organizations around the world rely on remotely sensed data for insightful information across domains including utilities, defense & intelligence, and disaster management. However, it frequently takes more than just data to resolve an increasingly complicated set of problems. Success results from being able to quickly extract answers that reveal not only what happened in the past and is currently in progress, but also accurately predicts what is likely to happen in the future.
As a community of users, analysts, scientists, and vendors focused on geospatial technology, we must continue to find innovative ways to combine data and advanced analytics in purpose-built solutions that deliver business value. EAS provides the leading thought leadership venue for participants to keep their finger on the pulse of this fast-growing and dynamic technology ecosystem.
Topics will include:
- The future of remotely sensed data
- Industry solutions using geospatial analytics
- Multi-temporal analysis and predictive analytics
- Earth observation to benefit humanity
- Applying AI, machine learning, and deep learning to automate decisions
- Turning big data into insights for government and national security
- Hear details of successful real-world analytical applications
- Listen to analytical thought leaders discuss the future of the industry
- Learn tips, tricks, and best practices for using analytics and ENVI
- Test different products, improve technical skills, and gain new analysis techniques
- Network with fellow image analysts and thought leaders
- Interact and get questions answered from the people who make, support, and sell ENVI
The ENVI Analytics Symposium will be held at the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa in Denver, CO. The Brown Palace is a Forbes 4 Star hotel and is a legend among Downtown Denver hotels. Brown Palace guests enjoy access to timeless luxury with a unique sense of place, original experiences and world-class service and amenities. There's simply no better way to experience the Mile High City.