The ENVI Analytics Symposium (EAS) is the preeminent geospatial analytics event attended by analytical thought leaders and practitioners from around the world. The fifth annual EAS focused on how geospatial analytics can help save time, save money, and enable better decision-making.
Watch the presentations to hear details of successful real-world analytical applications; Listen to analytical thought leaders discuss the future of the industry; Learn tips, tricks, and best practices for using analytics and ENVI.
- Predictive Analytics and Decisions
- Monitoring the Earth with New Forms of Data Acquisition
- Industry Solutions of Geospatial Data & Analytics
- Applying Geospatial Analytics Outside the Box
- Machine Learning and AI for Business and Commercial Applications
- Big Data Insights for Government and National Security
- Democratization of Geospatial Analytics
- Industry Collaboration to Overcome Obstacles
Here’s a glimpse at some of the thought-provoking presentations from EAS: