Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12912345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
11 Replies and 80 Views Linear Percent Stretch Raster API might be broken  80  11 Started by  Dulci Avouris Hello! I had an algorithm that used the ENVILinearPercentStretchRaster function to stretch my image for display. It worked, overall, but since the upgrade, the code no longer produces an image where the no-data pixels are excluded from the color stretch. I have a 4- band image, where I want to do a 2 linear stretch on each band individually, and then change the color table to rainbow, and export the colored image as a geoTIFF. I have two options here. I have two four-band images, one whe...
11 80
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
20 Feb 2019 11:37 AM
10 Replies and 26490 Views Free ENVI 5.3 download  26490  10 Started by  Vy Nguyen I've already created an account to download previous ENVI and IDL versions. But I got message that my access is denied due to verification pending process. So I have to wait up to 24 working hour and later on I can download previous version for free. Please reconfirm if I misunderstood any information! Thank you so much!
10 26490
19 Feb 2019 05:05 AM
6 Replies and 134 Views F masking  134  6 Started by  Rajeev Bhattarai According to the tutorial provided by 'https://www.harrisgeospatial.com/docs/CalculateCloudMaskUsingFmask.html' I created a cloud mask for Sentinel 2 imagery, but while I tried to apply the mask the mask only gets applied to 10 m bundle of the image while denies for 20 and 60m bundles. Can anyone please help me on this or do anyone have a better idea to mask out clouds Thanks in advance.
6 134
24 Jan 2019 01:36 PM
2 Replies and 80 Views Import Metadata for Corrections  80  2 Started by  Jose Manuel Lattus Hello! For many issues we need to perform numerous correction to images, for some of them ENVI need the original metadata of the files, but this metadata is lost when you process. A simply 2 pre-processing are for example: Orthorectification and Radiometric Calibration. When you orthorectify you can't use Radiometric Calibration Tool When you calibrate you can't use orthorectification tool (RPC less) So I othorectify the image, then I import metadata (Gain and Offset, Sensor, Solar issues...
2 80
by  Jose Manuel LattusJump to last post
16 Jan 2019 03:27 PM
4 Replies and 98 Views Envi Modeler batch processing help needed  98  4 Started by  Colin Axel I need help setting up a model to batch perform 'RPC Orthorectification Using Reference Image'. I have 20 reference rasters, 20 input rasters, and 20 DEMs. I want to loop through each 3-image set (reference, input, DEM) and generate an orthorectified output. I tried to do this using 3 datasets, 3 iterators, generate filename, and RPC Orthorectification Using Reference Image. I get the error 'Nodes cannot be traced back to more than one iterator: &91;RPC Orthorectification Using Reference Image&...
4 98
by  Colin AxelJump to last post
10 Jan 2019 01:58 PM
4 Replies and 1030 Views Aster L1T data Convert to Emissivity  1030  4 Started by  Enrique Blondel Good day Mari and/or Peg, I am trying to convert Aster L1T TIR data to Emissivity and temperature, from L1B is pretty straightforward but so far I am not getting consistent results from L1T data as DN values are very different compared to L1B data. Also in regards to Aster L1T SWIR data what are the preprocessing steps to follow Please provide help. Many thanks Enrique
4 1030
09 Jan 2019 07:42 AM
1 Replies and 129 Views ENVI 5.0 problems  129  1 Started by  Yannik Mallmann Hello, my name is Yannik and i´m doing a work placement in a disaster institution. They gave me and ENVI 5.0 licence to work (i worked before only with the 5.5 licence) and i have some problems with loading Sentinel-2 and Landsat datas, they´re just not working. When i try loading the Sentinel-2 data in ENVI, i just don´t find the option for that. In ENVI 5.5 it was quite easy (File - Optical Sensor - European Space Agency - Sentinel). And the problem with the Landsat datas is, that i can´t ...
1 129
22 Dec 2018 06:25 AM
4 Replies and 114 Views Secondary development the decision tree  114  4 Started by  Bob Swift I want to use the decision tree interface but i cann't fint it. so i want to use the bandmath to achieve it, but i Encountered a bigger problem。 I hope to get help. I wish to determine if the envi has the decision tree interface I use the band math to realize the decision. My method is read the decisiontree txt file and generate a expression and to carry out it. But i cant generate the expression because i can not use the Conditional control statement. what's wrong with me and what ...
4 114
by  Bob SwiftJump to last post
12 Dec 2018 05:47 AM
2 Replies and 148 Views How to use .sav file in ENVI5.3  148  2 Started by  Bob Swift I got the .sav from the save_add of ENVI4.8 directory, then i put it to the extends directory of ENVI5.3. When i run it, the '.sav file do not install correctly'. what's wrong with that Later, i put it to the save_add of ENVI5.3. the problem is also appear I am confusing ,ples, help me. thanks
2 148
by  Bob SwiftJump to last post
11 Dec 2018 12:02 AM
2 Replies and 186 Views Calculating Along_track incidence angles for IKONOS  186  2 Started by  Valerie Freemantle Hello, I am trying to calculate the along_track incidence angle for an IKONOS image so I can build RPCs using the 'Build RPCs' tool. The documentation was helpful (https://www.harrisgeospatial.com/docs/parametersfordigitalcameraspushbroomsensors.htmlincidence_angles), but the equation provided to calculate the along_track angle gives me a negative numerator. Because it has to be square-rooted, this gives a non-answer for the along_track incidence angle. I interpreted the numerator for th...
2 186
by  Jason WolfeJump to last post
03 Dec 2018 01:41 PM
3 Replies and 281 Views Landsat 7 gap fill extension  281  3 Started by  Jonas Kucera Hello, I am currently working with Landsat 7 ETM data for a school project and I have to fill the gaps in the images before further processing. I read somewhere that it is possible to download an ENVI gap fill extension and use this .sav file to fill the gaps in the software, but I somehow don't find the link to download this extension. I tried to look 8it up on google and on the Harris website as well. If anyone knows where to find this download or the .sav file, I would really appreciat...
3 281
26 Nov 2018 07:32 AM
10 Replies and 223 Views Color Slice Classification ENVItask  223  10 Started by  Dulci Avouris Hello! I am trying to apply a color table to a geo-referenced single band image so I can export it as a GeoTIFF with the original pixel values intact using an ENVI task or ENVI API. So far, I have been able to stretch the image (in IDL using ENVITask 'linearpercentstretchraster') with a 2 linear stretch, but the data ignore value (-9999) is changed to 241. When I display the stretched raster in ENVI, even though the metadata says -9999 is the data ignore value, ENVI still ignores the pix...
10 223
19 Nov 2018 02:20 PM
1 Replies and 103 Views ENVI Modeler  103  1 Started by  Raymond Hunt Hi, I have been looking at the ENVI Modeler to create simple batch programs. What I would like to do is write out the means for each band in a raster subset. The documentation on ENVI model has a tip that suggests the basic node, 'Output Parameters', would work. I tried it (several different ways), and I can't get the output means even printed on the screen. The list of tasks in the modeler does not include a 'Print' task. It would be icing on the cake if I could write the output of each rast...
1 103
19 Nov 2018 09:17 AM
1 Replies and 93 Views ENVI crashes on startup for Mac OS  93  1 Started by  Francisco Felicio Hi all! So I just installed ENVI 52 IDL84 on one of our laboratory's new computers. I copied a license file from one of our computers and it got IDL running. Now the problem. Everytime I try to run any of the 'ENVI' apps, then xterm/xquartz loads and then briefly shows a terminal showing the licensing information before closing. Nothing happens. Below are details about my system and license: System: OS: Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 software version: ENVI 52 and IDL84 XQuartz ...
1 93
19 Nov 2018 08:31 AM
6 Replies and 210 Views Statistics Calculations  210  6 Started by  Dulci Avouris I have calculated the statistics for an image raster (that has been masked, and contains NaN values) using the ENVI calculate statistics GUI, and the ENVIRasterStatisticsTask. These two options give me the exact same eigenvectors and eigenvalues for my raster. However, I am using these statistics for a PCA rotation. When I use the ENVI Forward Rotation with New Statistics GUI tool, the resulting eigenvectors and eigenvalues are NOT the same as calculated with the statistics only tools. This ...
6 210
by  Dulci AvourisJump to last post
13 Nov 2018 01:40 PM
1 Replies and 140 Views Resize Data with ENVI Basic Tools  140  1 Started by  Elsa Carla De Grandi Hello, I have been trying to extract single bands from a 12 GB multi-band Sentinel-2 mosaic but it always give me some errors: First error: Read error at row 6144 column got 0 bytes then when I click OK it gives me another error WRITEU: Error encountered writing to file. Unit 104. The result may be invalid. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
1 140
08 Nov 2018 10:05 AM
14 Replies and 312 Views ENVI API GLTreproject  312  14 Started by  Dulci Avouris Hello! I am trying to open and then re-project Sentinel 3 data using the ENVI API commands in IDL. The reprojectGLT ENVITask requires raster bands with the lat/lon values, but this is not how the Sentinel-3 data is opened in IDL. How do I do this The GUI in ENVI works beautifully, but I am hoping to streamline the processing. Thanks so much, Dulci
14 312
06 Nov 2018 12:18 PM
1 Replies and 140 Views ENVIROIMASKRASTER: Mask ROI does not contain any valid pixels for input raster  140  1 Started by  Grace Wu I am trying to do a simple masking of an AVIRIS scene using a single polygon shapefile that indicates my study extent. I've converted the shapefile into an ROI using the vector to ROI tool. I've been getting the 'ENVIROMASKRASTER: Mask ROI does not contain any valid pixels for input raster' error. I can clearly see that the shapefile overlaps with the image and that they both have the same projection. Also, I have attempted the same procedure using the shapefile/vector directly and that resulted...
1 140
31 Oct 2018 08:36 AM
4 Replies and 159 Views KazEOSat-1/2 sattelites support  159  4 Started by  Abzal Zhamalov Dear Mr. or Ms. We have a several stereo scenes of KazEOSat-1/2 satellies (https://directory.eoportal.org/web/eoportal/satellite-missions/k/kazeosat-1) We should to make a processing 1. Create DEM 2. Orthoresampling We tried to find the KazEOSat satellite sensor model among the supported satellites but we couldn't do it Do ENVI support KazEOSat satellite sensor model and we have a photogrammetric processing of data regards
4 159
by  Abzal ZhamalovJump to last post
30 Oct 2018 09:16 AM
2 Replies and 289 Views Help need for Local spatial statistics Moran's I and Geary's C  289  2 Started by  Naveen I need come clarification regarding the Local Spatial Statistics tools(Getis-Ord G, Gearys C and Moran's I) From the literature ENVI cited(And from other sources) I found that "Moran’s I varies from -1 (negative autocorrelation) to 1 (positive autocorrelation). Geary’s c ranges from 0 (Positive Autpcorrelation) 1 (no auto correlation) and 2 (negative spatial autocorrelation)." However ENVI 4.5 is not obeying this rule, when I ran these methods on a raster file ...
2 289
29 Oct 2018 12:08 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 12912345 > >>