Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 3123 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
4 Replies and 78 Views Worldview-3 CAVIS bands  78  4 Started by  Aysegul Daggez Hello everybody, I am going to get a Worldview-3 MS and SWIR bands for mapping alteration in our project area. For the accuracy of atmospheric correction do you think that I need CAVIS bands. Has anybody used CAVIS bands for this purpose before I will be very happy if you could you share your experiences about Atmospheric correction of WV-3 data. By the way I have FLAASH module. Thanks in advance Aysegul Daggez
4 78
by  Aysegul DaggezJump to last post
11 Apr 2019 01:41 AM
1 Replies and 152 Views Georeferencing - Orthorectification - Mosaicking  152  1 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello! I' m trying to apply a methodology that icludes georefercing - orthorectification and mosaicking. First of all because of the fact that the stripes of my images have lost their georeference, i import the right georeference from the spatial reference of images that have more bands. After that, i don't know if i should orthorectify my images and how. Is it essential Finally, because my images iclude parts that are repeated, i want to create a mosaic with those stripes of images so i don't ...
1 152
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
20 Feb 2019 11:10 AM
1 Replies and 52 Views How to calculate Nitrogen index (NDNI) from Micasense Rededge?  52  1 Started by  Stefanus Agung How to calculate Nitrogen index (NDNI) from Micasense Rededge
1 52
18 Feb 2019 04:57 AM
2 Replies and 140 Views PCA-Forward PCA  140  2 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello, I'm trying to implement the PCA method. I chose the bands that i think that they don't contain noise and i implemented 'Forward PCA Rotation New Statistics and Rotate'. After that i implemented th 'Forward PCA Rotation Existsing Statistics' but i can't figure out what should i change in this method. Should i choose the PCs that i think that they contain the information that i needAnd after that i should implement the Reverse PCA with the bands that contain information so as to have a ...
2 140
by  Stavroula GiannakopoulouJump to last post
14 Feb 2019 02:48 AM
4 Replies and 140 Views Represent pixels from different bands to an image  140  4 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello!I' m trying to represent at my image pixels from the same image but from different bads. In many bands i have very high values of reflectance because of the sensor. So i' m trying to find alla those pixels, which may be different from the one band to the other. Please let me know if you have any advice! Thank you very much!
4 140
30 Jan 2019 10:39 AM
1 Replies and 118 Views Reflectance formula for SPOT 6  118  1 Started by  mega I have tried to calculate manually from digital number to radiance for SPOT 6. The result is the same with Envi Tool that is from DN to radiance. But, when I calculate manually from radiance to reflectance, the result is not the same with Envi Tool. So, how the formula to Envi to calculate radiance to reflectance for SPOT 6
1 118
24 Jan 2019 05:23 AM
23 Replies and 1055 Views FLAASH ACC Error  1055  23 Started by  kdsingh85
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
Hi Ben, I was trying to use FLAASH for my hyperspectral data atmospheric correction, but it is not processing any data and continuously showing error messages (ACC_AUTOCHAN: No water absorption channels selected). I fixed Error-1 by choosing water absorption band, but I never understand why it is still showing Error-2 (ACC error: convert7; IDL error: End of input record encountered on file unit:0); ACC_CONVERT7 ACC_HYPER2.... I am also attaching my FLAASH restore file. Let me know how I...
23 1055
21 Jan 2019 11:35 AM
3 Replies and 116 Views Iterative SVM classification  116  3 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe Hello, I am trying to iterate SVM classification for 100 outputs and I need classification error matrices for all 100 outputs so that I can perform some statistical analysis to compare time series. I need to do this for several time series for two sites, so I guess my only option is using IDL as this is lots of work to be done manually. I used the IDL example given in the link; https://www.harrisgeospatial.com/docs/ProgrammingGuideClassification_CodeExampleSVMAPIObjects.html for my images. I ch...
3 116
16 Jan 2019 01:08 PM
2 Replies and 121 Views Convert an image with BSQ to BIL or BIP  121  2 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello!I have a very simple question about my image. It' s an image that is radiometrically corrected with bsq interleave. I want to convert it to bil or bip in order to correct it atmospherically with the FLAASH method, but I don't know how!Any advice will be very useful! Thank you very much in advance!
2 121
16 Jan 2019 10:10 AM
16 Replies and 2197 Views Access Denied - Verification Pending  2197  16 Started by  Lisa Upton Why did I receive an "Access Denied - Verification Pending" error message
16 2197
by  shilpi jainJump to last post
19 Dec 2018 10:12 PM
1 Replies and 831 Views Trouble Verifying Account  831  1 Started by  Claire Leyden I received a verification e-mail, but when I click on it, I'm prompted to login. Once I login I receive the message 'You are using an unverified account. Please verify your account by clicking on the link contained in the verification email that has been sent to you.'
1 831
by  shilpi jainJump to last post
19 Dec 2018 09:47 PM
0 Replies and 19577 Views Access Denied - Verification Pending  19577  0 Started by  jeong hoon hyun As stated in the subject, why did I receive an 'Access Denied - Verification Pending' error message when I clicked 'Downloads' in my account page to download 'IDL'. How can my account be verified
0 19577
19 Dec 2018 03:35 AM
1 Replies and 170 Views BASE IS ARBITRARY error  170  1 Started by  kdsingh85 Hi, I can't open a file in ENVI associated with the below .HDR file. It is showing 'BASEISARBITRARY' error. Let me know what is this 'BASEISARBITRARY' means Thanks, Keshav ---------------.HDR File-------------------- ENVI description = &91;' Georeferenced Image built from input GLT. &91;'Mon Sep 17 16:36:09 2018'&93;'&93; samples = 1326 lines = 932 bands = 150 header offset = 0 file type = ENVI Standard data type = 4 interleave = bip sensor type = Unknown byte order ...
1 170
03 Dec 2018 07:17 AM
4 Replies and 202 Views Sub-pixel classification to Sentinel 2 images  202  4 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe Hi, I am trying to use sub-pixel classification to Sentinel 2 image to map an invasive plant. I tried spectral hourglass wizard and tried to modify the endmembers by comparing the ROIs with my image to be classified. I need only 5 classes for my end product. Should I use only the endmembers for those 5 classes or should I use all the possible endmembers Also, the SAM classification results at the end is very poor. Can I use another set of ROIs I created to re-run another classification method (...
4 202
by  Prabha RupasingheJump to last post
10 Oct 2018 10:41 AM
1 Replies and 326 Views TOA conversion  326  1 Started by  zarifet I have a set of Landsat images (TM, ETM and OLI) for change detection analysis and I would like to convert Top of the Atmosphere OLI images from 16-bit to 8-bit. How to do it with ENVI 5.3. Thank you in advance
1 326
20 Sep 2018 08:37 AM
4 Replies and 1015 Views Combining classified images in ENVI  1015  4 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe Hello, I am using Sentinel 2 images for image classification for a pretty large area. So I had to break the images into smaller blocks before classification and process them separately. Now I want to do a change detection for the entire area at once. Is there a way to combine these blocks into a one classified image in ENVI I could not find a specific tool for that. I tried to do it with ArcGIS, but couldn't find a good way to do it. I really appreciate any help on this. Thank you!
4 1015
21 Aug 2018 04:07 PM
1 Replies and 599 Views Color a number of pixels in a grayscale image  599  1 Started by  Malcolm Druett I have grayscale images and wish to highlight specific, fairly large groups of pixels in each image, e.g. by re-coloring those pixels. I have arrays of all the pixels to highlight for each image. Overplotting with a transparent mask seems like an arduous way to go about this. Is there a better way Thanks.
1 599
05 Jul 2018 06:54 AM
15 Replies and 541 Views ENVI - Estimate Noise Statistics From Data - Error  541  15 Started by  Vicente Jeria Hi everyone! I have this problem: when I am calculating the Estime Noise Statistics From Data in ENVI, I get the following error: 'The number of the pixels in the shift difference spatial subset should greater than the number of input bands. Please enlarge the spatial subset for noise statistics'. In other topic, I read that this problem may occur due bad bands, maybe identical min and max values or values equal to 0 and that I have to edit the header of image. In this sense, I don´t know how...
15 541
06 Jun 2018 06:33 AM
0 Replies and 20122 Views Problem with the projection of Worldview 3 image  20122  0 Started by  Tharindu Abeysinghe Hi, I have a WorldView 3 image with multispectral (only 8 bands; Coastal, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Rededge, NIR1, NIR2) and panchromatic band. I can open one (either multispectral or panchromatic) of them without any problem in ENVI 5.4. But when I open both images in same ENVI window, both multispectral and panchromatic bands get distorted (looks like both are projected to a different coordinate system). Both images are in Geographic coordinate system- GCS_WGS_1984, Datum- D_WGS_1984. Can ...
0 20122
14 May 2018 07:21 PM
6 Replies and 694 Views SVM classification for multiple scenes with one set of ROIs  694  6 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe I am trying to classify Sentinel 2 images for a very large area using the SVM classification. Currently, I can only process an area about 25 sq km at a time to get the desired accuracy. I also explored other classification methods but only SVM gives me good accuracy for my purpose. As my area is very large, it takes me ever to define ROIs for small pieces of images. Is there a way I can use a single set on ROIs for all my pieces Or is there any other method to make this process easier and fast...
6 694
by  Prabha RupasingheJump to last post
11 May 2018 10:47 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 3123 > >>